We’re looking for three or four podcasters to help us capture the best moments and the best talks and interviews from this year’s conference. It will look great on your CV, you’ll get a chance to meet the industry and talk about things that most interest you, and you’ll get a discount on your conference ticket. (No worries if you’ve already bought one – we can just refund you.)
If you’re interested, please copy/paste the following into an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st of March at midnight and I’ll be in contact as soon as possible!
1) Personal Details: We need your name, university and station name, contact email and contact phone number.
2) Which areas of the podcast would you be interested in working? [tick boxes]:
3) Previous Experience: In relation to 2, briefly summarise your experience in this area, and tell us why you would like to be part of this year’s podcast team.
4) What are the areas of radio that interest you the most? [Tick boxes]
Station Management 
Web/Social Media 
5) Briefly, pitch an idea of how you might cover a talk at the conference. Consider the format (e.g. structure/length/production), the things you would draw upon (e.g. voxpops/interviews/recordings) and how you would put your own creative spin on the podcast to entertain those listening.
6) Finally, for the duration of the conference, will you be able to arrange access to: [tick boxes]
– Recording equipment (this could be a portable microphone or perhaps a smartphone with a good quality microphone) 
– A laptop 
– Audio editing software (e.g. Garageband/Audition/Pro Tools/Audacity)