When? Tuesday 16th to Thursday 18th April 2019
OK but when exactly? Registration runs 9am-12 noon Tuesday 16th and conference will end 4pm Thursday 18th April 2019
Where? University of Swansea’s Bay Campus (Google map)
OK, but where exactly? We’ll be using The Great Hall, the Core and the Students’ Union buildings. Read more info about travelling to campus and around Swansea.
What about tickets? Tickets for #SRACon 2019 are now off sale.
We don’t issue physical tickets in advance (so that’s one less thing to remember to pack). When you arrive at conference you’ll sign in at our registration point and be given a wristband which covers your entry for EVERYTHING at conference.
There are two ticket types:
Accommodated tickets cover entry to all #SRACon day and evening events and include hotel rooms for Tuesday and Wednesday night.
Accommodated tickets include free shuttle bus transport the following journeys:
- Swansea University campus to hotels after talks finish on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Hotels to Demo Factor venue on Tuesday evening
- Demo Factor venue to hotels and afterparty after the event ends
- Hotels to I Love Student Radio Awards ceremony on Wednesday evening
- I Love Student Radio Awards venue and afterparty after the ceremony ends.
Non-accommodated tickets cover entry to all #SRACon day and evening events but you will need to organise your own accommodation and transport to venues.
Who? We’ll be giving you the chance to learn from, talk to, and get hands on experience with a range of industry professionals. You will receive a copy of the full programme of events when you register on the first day of conference.
What… to wear? During the day we keep things casual (but feel free to dress to impress, if that’s your style). Conference includes two incredible evening events: Demo Factor and ILSR. Dress code for these is “student formal” (suits and dresses). Check the weather forecast for Swansea before you pack!
What… to eat? Your ticket includes the following meals:
Tuesday 16th April – evening meal
Wednesday 17th April – breakfast, lunch, evening meal
Thursday 18th April – breakfast, lunch
You will have the option to inform us of any dietary restrictions and/or allergies when purchasing tickets. (See screenshot below).
If you did not complete this information at the point of purchase please contact us.
What do I do when I get there?
- SRA membership will be validated after purchase of member-only products or tickets. Customers who purchased SRA Member products without full membership may not be eligible for a refund.
- Students who are members of a station whose membership has expired or has been suspended will be required to upgrade to a non-member equivalent product, if available, or purchase individual student membership of the SRA.
- Station members opting to pay via invoice for event tickets will not be admitted unless the invoice has been paid in full prior to the event.
- Should any damages occur at your hotel which have been caused as a result of your stay the cost will be charged directly to you. The SRA accept no liability in case of damage.