We are recruiting Non-Executive Advisors to be part of the SRA Advisory Board.
We’re looking for individuals with a passion and commitment to our work with a knowledge of the UK student radio sector. As an Advisor you will primarily guide and advise the Executive Officers and safeguard the continuation of the SRA.
Skills we are looking for:
- Confidently work as part of a team and individually
- Ability to weigh up information to make decisions in the best interests of the organisation
- Great communication skills, reliable and easily contactable
- A strong passion and drive in helping to develop what we’re trying to achieve as an organisation
You must demonstrate experience in at least one of these areas:
- Events Management
- Industry Liaison
- Human Resources
- Experience working in a Students’ Union
Reasons you should join the SRA:
- Opportunity to give back to students and the SRA
- Support future generations of the radio industry
- Be a key part of a non-competitive, friendly organisation
You do not need to be London based, we have officers all over the UK and encourage anyone to apply no matter where you are from – there are no limits to being part of the Student Radio Association.
We welcome candidates of any gender and from any background who thinks they can contribute as an Advisor. We would like to particularly encourage those from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds, people belonging to minority religions and LGBT+ people to apply, to increase the diversity of the SRA and bring fresh perspectives.
If you are interested in applying for this position you must not have been involved with the SRA for a minimum of two years.
How to apply: Email a CV accompanied with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 11:59pm on Sunday 15th December 2019
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us!